Sweet November

For some reason, I thought Sweet November was the one with Winona Ryder and that old guy, but that turns out to be Autumn in New York, which I'm sure tbs will get round to before long.

How many more romantic comedies can there be?

But this was "Sweet November". And definitely San Francisco, and definitely Keanu Reeves. Plus Charlize Theron, who I always know I know, but always have to ask imdb before I recognize her. (In Monster, not only did she look nothing like the model/actress she is, she looked convincingly like the woman she played. You have to watch the documentary Aileen: Life and Death of a Serial Killer too.)

While finding the name of "Autumn in New York", I noticed that Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder are both in next year's A Scanner Darkly. That's one of my favorite books, but somehow something always seems to go wrong with Dick adaptations.

Oh well. I just got a tracking number for my dual G5, so I'll have that, as promised, before November.